The index is a score out of 100 points which is calculated from 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap (scored out of 40 points).
- The gap in the distribution of annual increases (20 points).
- The gap in the distribution of promotions (15 points).
- Increases on return from maternity leave (15 points).
- Parity among the highest salaries in the company (10 points).
Sport Heroes' gender equality index, as of March 1, 2022, is:
93 points out of 100 (based on a scope of 62 people in 2021).
This score is an improvement over last year: +2 points!
This index and this evolution testify to our commitment to professional equality between women and men.
Obviously, we still have a long way to go, but we are committed to continuing our efforts to develop and strengthen the place of women in the company.