The index is a score out of 100 points calculated from 5 indicators:
- The gender pay gap (scored out of 40 points).
- The gap in the distribution of annual increases (20 points).
- Difference in the distribution of promotions (15 points).
- Increases upon return from maternity leave (15 points).
- Parity among the company's top earners (10 points).
The Sport Heroes gender equality index, as of March 1, 2021, is:
91 points out of 100 (based on 55 people in 2020).
This score is up from last year: +16 points!
This index and this evolution testify to our commitment to professional equality between women and men.
We obviously still have a long way to go, but we are committed to continuing our efforts to develop and strengthen the position of women in the company.